This research was conducted on behalf of the Rail Supply Group’s (RSG) Coronavirus Taskforce in order to:
- Assess the impact of the Coronavirus crisis on organisations in the UK’s rail supply sector.
- Understand where organisations need support to ensure their survival in the short and long term.
- Explore the anticipated barriers to achieving the fullest, fastest and best recovery for the industry.
- – Four in five (79%) organisations in the rail supply sector say their revenue has declined compared with pre-virus levels
- – Four in five (82%) organisations are confident they will survive the Coronavirus crisis
- – If the impact of the Coronavirus were to continue for up to 12 months, organisations are more likely to be not confident than confident of surviving the crisis (39% vs. 32%)
Date Published: 15/06/2020
Categories: Infrastructure | Professionals | Transport | UK
Client: Rail Supply Group
Savanta ComRes interviewed 442 individuals working in the UK rail supply sector online between 30th April and 18th of May 2020. Savanta ComRes is a member of the British Polling Council and abides by its rules.