Survey of 2,772 UK workers about the impact of coffee and other office perks on their engagement and well-being.
- 9 in 10 (89%) workers who drink high quality coffee in the office feel motivated to give their very best at work.
- Nine in ten workers (88%) agree that small perks are important in retaining good staff.
- Three quarters of workers (75%) who regularly drink higher quality coffee at their office agree that their employer cares about their well-being.
- Four in five (81%) of those who take coffee breaks with colleagues at work report that it has helped them develop stronger relationships; seven in ten (72%) of those who have taken a coffee break with their manager say the same.
- Four in five (82%) of those who ever take coffee breaks at work feel that coffee breaks during the day help them relieve stress.
Date Published: 12/06/2018
Categories: Business | Food and Beverage | Professionals | Social | UK
Client: Nespresso and Weber Shandwick
ComRes interviewed 2,772 UK workers from the Technology / IT, Creative / Communications, Finance / Insurance, Legal, Arts / Entertainment and HR sectors online between 24th January and 14th February 2017.