Gen Z are exploring new and risky ways to keep on top of their finances in a challenging ‘cost of living’ economy, with 1 in 5 turning to social media for often unregulated advice. Through clear messaging via the right channels, established FS brands have the chance to become trusted partners for the next generation, but risk falling behind challenger brands if they don’t act fast.
Join Savanta and a panel of Gen Z financial consumers to find out what makes them tick, how to connect with them and ultimately, how to build trust with financial customers of tomorrow.
Attend this event to:
- Gain new insights into the evolving needs and preferences of financial consumers
- Explore how behavioural science is spearheading compliance with the FCA’s Consumer Duty
- Examine award-winning brand building research that is strengthening brand equity and driving consumer engagement & trust
- Meet Gen Z financial consumers and discover how best to build long-term relationships
- Hear novel research approaches to keep customers engaged in ESG investment
- Build understanding and meet the needs of the financially vulnerable
Our speakers include:
Kathy Ellison, Director at Savanta
Josephine Hansom, VP at Savanta
Date: 16th of November 2023