August 6, 2021
The seven R’s of successful thought leadership
A systematic approach to delivering new ideas
We ensure our work empowers thought leadership content that is actionable, targetable, trackable and reusable across channels and devices.
In an increasingly crowded marketplace, a successful thought leadership programme is a powerful tool to increase the profile of your brand.
By developing compelling content that is authentic to your brand and offers something unique, you can become a trusted source and the ‘go to’ expert in your field. Successful campaigns will not only improve engagement with customers but improve awareness and perceptions in the wider market.
Savanta’s thought leadership programmes take a systematic approach to delivering new ideas, relevant advice and compelling solutions. It is powered by excellence in research design, evidence creation and storytelling.
All of our work is tailored to the client’s specific needs, and we work in close collaboration at each and every stage. Throughout the process, our 7 R’s framework acts as a ‘critical friend’ to make sure the programme delivered is one that will have true impact.
What are the 7 R’s?
1. Resonant: What does the market want to hear about? Take stock. What are their pressures and priorities?
2. Road mapped: What will come next? How will the thought-leadership tie-in to future initiatives?
3. Reused: Your audience probably have diverse consumption preferences – how can we ensure the content pops up wherever they are?
4. Rounded: What does this mean for me? The best thought leadership adds flavour, explanation and calls-to-action.
5. Rare: What’s everyone else talking about? Where is the white – and grey – space?
6. Robust: Do I trust this? Robust, hard evidence demands attention.
7. Rooted: Where do I find this? Does your thought leadership need a name, or a micro-site?
Robust data and analysis are critical for creating compelling thought leadership. We provide the proprietary research to discover and develop original ideas and points of view that stand out in the market and provide genuine value.
The single most important foundation though is ‘design with outcomes in mind’. Our approach to supporting your thought leadership requirements is to help you focus on the final outcomes from day one.
To download our full Thought Leadership guide and learn more about how we can help you deliver successful thought leadership programmes, click here.
Get in Touch
Make a start by telling us a little about what you're looking for.