Dr. Beth Breeze, David Murrin, Eliza Filby
This Meeting brings together the CEOs and CIOs of the private banks and the larger wealth management firms. Its goal is to address the key strategic issues affecting these businesses and the industry as a whole. Obviously the world has been through a cataclysm which has affected all our lives – there is a lot to discuss.
Savanta’s very own, David Barks (Senior Director) will be moderating the following:
NET ZERO: TARGETS ARE SET BUT HOW DO YOU IMPLEMENT IN YOUR PORTFOLIO?
- In response to high level reviews of major climate initiatives and industry frameworks, net zero targets can be a challenge to implement
- Bottom-up asset analysis is as important as top-down targets, but each geography, asset class and industry sub-sector has their own nuances
- We discuss the challenges when it comes to implementation of top-down targets and portfolio level metrics, bottom-up asset analysis and company level scrutiny as well as challenges across geography and asset classes
- As well as our view on the analytics and technologies required to make real world decisions
Expert: Tim Smith, Research Analyst, Climate Change & Energy Transition, Lazard
WHERE’S THE S IN ESG? ADDRESSING THE OVERLOOKED PILLAR IN SUSTAINABILITY
- Can the investment industry make the same progress addressing social challenges as it has with environmental or governance ones?
- Why addressing inequality is of crucial importance from both a macro and micro perspective
- What evidence is there linking social issues to alpha? How do we address some of the challenges around data quality?
- What are the main risks/opportunities when investing in Social?
- What are the key trends/catalysts that investors need to be aware of right now?
- Why focusing on companies transitioning is key from both a return and impact perspective
- How structured engagement can help achieve effective change and impact
The Berkeley Hotel, Wilton Place, Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7RL
If you’d like to attend this event, the link can be found here.