Savanta in association with the MRS is excited to launch a practitioner’s guide to building competitive advantage through research.
Join our webinar as we explore how using the Intelligence Capital framework can help organisations unlock the value they get out of their research.
Date: Thursday 21st May
Time: 11.00am – 12.00pm
- Jane Frost – Chief Executive Officer, MRS
- Oliver Worsfold – Associate Director, Savanta
- Georgina White – Insight Director, BT
- Harry Davies – Head of Measurement & Analytics, Google
Intelligence Capital is the information and insight an organisation collectively gathers, shares and acts upon. Launched in 2018, Savanta has worked alongside the MRS to launch the next phase, demonstrating how it can be developed to help organisations build a competitive advantage, by providing robust and vital evidence to support decision making.
What you’ll learn:
- How you can assess your current approach to information gathering?
- How to develop a more evidence based culture to support decision making
- Hear about real life case studies where Intelligence Capital is making a real commercial difference
Launched at this year’s IMPACT, we have developed a practitioner’s guide to Intelligence Capital, with a number of tangible case studies, from across our industry, to help you along the way.
Join our webinar to see the huge benefits adopting an Intelligence Capital approach will deliver to organisations in times of uncertainty and market fragmentation.