Did you know that 8% of UK consumers started their Christmas shopping in the January sales?
In our team, Christmas is almost always on our mind, as we move from reporting on the success of the previous year’s campaigns in January, to testing Christmas menus in August, so it’s no surprise to us that some people are very early planners.
But more than for any other purchase occasion, it is also clear from all the work we have done over the years, that there is no one way to shop at Christmas.
And as 56% expect to be watching the pennies this year and to shop around more, knowing when to start your Christmas campaign, what messages to push and how to activate across channels is more complicated than ever.
- Do you know who to talk to? Who makes the purchase decision in your category?
- Do you know when to start in-season messaging? And how to influence those early considerations and extend the purchase season
- Do you know which touchpoints to invest in? And how to reach different audiences at the most influential time?
- Do you know what decision drivers to leverage? And how to best include them in your campaign?
- Can you translate it all into a global and local in-season plan? And make sure all stakeholders are singing from the same hymn sheet?
Find out more
Download our guide, and read more about how UK consumers are feeling about Christmas 2023 and find out our key considerations for successful in-season planning.
To learn more about how we could help you maximise the effectiveness of your comms, please get in touch.
If you found this of interest, you may also like: