A survey of charity leaders on behalf of NPC on the state of the sector.
- The majority (65%) of charity leaders are directly involving service users in developing strategy.
- Seven in ten (70%) charity leaders are confident they are making the best use of the latest digital technology.
- Three in five (59%) charity leaders think that charities being more transparent about how they spend money or demonstrating their impact better will be very effective in rebuilding public trust in the sector.
- The majority (64%) of charities who deliver public sector contracts say they use other sources of income to deliver these contracts.
- Eight in ten (80%) of charity leaders day they have explored new approaches to funding in the last 3 years.
Date Published: 24/05/2017
Categories: Business | Professionals | Third Sector
Client: New Philanthropy Capital
ComRes interviewed 300 charity leaders by telephone between 16th January and 15th February 2017. Quotas were set on size of charity.