Survey of London public, businesses and Councillors for the LCCI on how London can remain competitive.
- World-leading reputation crucial in encouraging businesses to come to London.
- But affordability issues (cost of housing, transport and office space) are key challenges for London businesses.
- Housing costs and price of office space affecting new and scale-up businesses.
- Visibility of funding and more government support would help new business growth in London.
Date Published: 29/10/2015
Categories: Business | Economy | Economy | Policy Makers | Professionals | Public and communities | UK
Client: London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI)
- ComRes interviewed 150 London councillors online between 13th and 28th August 2015. Data were weighted to be representative of all London councillors by party and broad region.
- ComRes interviewed 514 London business decision makers online between 18th August and 7th September 2015. Data were weighted to be representative of all London businesses by company size and broad industry sector.
- ComRes interviewed 1,005 London adults online between 21st and 26th August 2015. Data were weighted to be representative of all London adults aged 18+.