In an increasingly crowded marketplace, a successful thought leadership program is a powerful tool to increase your brand's profile.
We ensure our work empowers thought leadership content that is actionable, targetable, trackable, and reusable across channels and devices.
By developing compelling content authentic to your brand and offering something unique, you can become a trusted source and the ‘go-to’ expert in your field. Successful campaigns will improve customer engagement, awareness, and broader market perceptions.
Savanta’s thought leadership program systematically deliver new ideas, relevant advice, and compelling solutions. It is powered by excellence in research design, evidence creation, and storytelling.
All of our work is tailored to the client’s specific needs, and we work in close collaboration at each and every stage. Our 7 R’s framework acts as a ‘critical friend’ to make sure the program delivered will have a genuine impact throughout the process.
What are the 7 R’s?
- Relevance: What does the market want to hear about? What are their pressures and priorities? Ensure the chosen angle is valuable and in demand.
- Road Map: How will the thought leadership integrate and inform future strategic initiatives? Make sure the content developed can evolve as the market and your brand progress.
- Resilient: How can your brand get the most out of the content? Your audience probably has diverse consumption preferences – make sure your content keeps presenting itself wherever they are.
- Richness: What does this mean for your brand? The best thought leadership adds flavor, explanation, and calls-to-action. This will ensure your content is valued.
- Rarity: What’s everyone else talking about? Observe the landscape. Where is the white- and grey- space? This will ensure you can own the conversation before others are talking about it.
- Robust: Do I trust this? Robust, hard evidence demands attention. Make sure your thought leadership is grounded in research. This will ensure your content is respected.
- Ready: Where do I find this? Great content needs to be easy to get to, so it is ready to use. Create the path of least resistance.
Robust data and analysis are critical for creating effective thought leadership. We provide proprietary research to discover and develop original ideas and points of view that stand out in the market and provide genuine value.
The single most important foundation is ‘design with outcomes in mind.’ Our approach to supporting your thought leadership requirements is to help you focus on the final outcomes from day one.
To download our full Thought Leadership guide and learn more about how we can help you deliver successful thought leadership programs, click here.