Survey of 383 Investment decision makers in the USA, China, Germany, France and the UK about the attractiveness of Europe as an investment destination.
Tables & the full report can be found below.
- Europe is rated as above average across most areas in comparison to other investment destinations.
- Compared to 2017, investors more likely say that Europe has become more attractive over the past 5 years.
- Investors are more positive than in 2017 about investing in the UK post-Brexit, and the majority are more likely to invest
- Investors are also more positive than in 2017 towards investing in the EU, with the majority more likely to invest post-Brexit.
Date Published: 05/11/2018
Categories: Business | Economy | Finance | Professionals
ComRes interviewed 383 Investment decision makers in the USA, China, Germany, France and the UK, who:
- Have been involved in a decision to invest in a European company in the past 12 months.
- Likely to be involved in a decision to invest in a European company in the next 12 months.
- Have previously been involved in a decision to invest outside of Europe.
Fieldwork took place online between 17th and 19th October 2018. Data were weighted to 75 responses in each market to ensure that each market has equal influence on the global score and to allow for accurate tracking over time.
N.B. In China, investors were required to have had considered investing in Europe and to have previously been involved in a decision to invest outside China.
ComRes is a member of British Polling Council and abides by its rules.