Retail is reawakening. Some say that shopping behaviour will change dramatically post COVID-19… but will it? This is the million-dollar question on everyone’s minds.
On Thursday 30th July, Savanta’s very own Mark Pingol & Julie Vigne hosted a Behavioural Research webinar, discussing the research solutions you need to help refine your future retail strategies.
Using a “W.I.N” framework, comprised of three core elements: wired, interconnectedness and new norms, they highlighted the relevant behavioural science considerations as well as findings from our past research, that will impact how we shop and what businesses can do to make sure their retail initiatives are suited to the ever changing nature of shopper behaviour.
The session unveiled:
- Behavioural patterns and contextual factors that impact shopping mindsets and actions
- Priorities in omnichannel initiatives
- Ideas to make your products disrupt and stand out
- Shifting purchase decision drivers in the grocery channel
- Role of category optimization and promotion strategy to help you be seen and stay relevant during the pandemic
If you were unable to attend the webinar or want to listen again:
Or, if you would like to speak to one of the team directly, please do get in touch at [email protected]