We’re excited for the return of the Market Research Society’s (MRS) face-to-face conferences this year. And at their first live event since 2020, Savanta’s VP of youth research, Josephine Hansom, will be speaking alongside our client at Roblox at the upcoming conference.
Jospehine will be showcasing recent research conducted on behalf of our client at Roblox, to reveal fresh insights around how young people are interacting and engaging with online gaming. We will be uncovering the truth behind what it means to be a young gamer today and what the future holds following the launch of the Metaverse.
This event will also welcome guest speakers from SEGA, Rugby Football Union, Sport England (among many others) who will discuss how market research is transforming the gaming industry and what impact digitalisation is having on the sector.
On the agenda:
- Measure and improve audience engagement
- Grow and diversify participation and audiences in sports and gaming
- Demonstrate demand, revenue and growth potential for live sports and gaming
- Maximise brand impact through authentically partnering with teams and players
- Understand behaviour, attitudes and concerns of players and participants
- Harness the emotion sport brings to people’s lives
Book your place at the event and learn about the latest trends from within the sector. Whether you work in the sport and gaming industry or not, it has a big impact on many young people’s lives and brands need to know why and how to be apart of the phenomena.
Josephine Hansom, VP Youth Research: LinkedIn
Date: 7th July 2022
Find out more
If you’d like to find out more information about this event please click here
If you’re interested in finding out more about Gen Z gaming trends, check out our article on the topic.Read more here
Did you know…26% of 16-24-year olds identify themselves as ‘gamers’ (State of the Youth Nation, 2021) – this has increased by 3% from two years ago.