Our dedicated team can help you do the seemingly impossible - more market research, with less budget.
This may explain the expected growth for the market research sector: according to the European Federation of Market Research Associations (Efamro), nearly two thirds (64%) of its members believe the sector will grow over the next year.
In the coming months, it’s likely that research budgets will be cut, presenting major challenges for market research agencies. Clients will be needing more market research, on a smaller budget.
This is just one of the many challenges agencies have had to face in the past years. Many may still be struggling to fill vacancies, following the Great Resignation, and those who stay may be time-poor as they take on extra projects.
Meanwhile, clients continue to need insights, seemingly quicker than ever – budgets may shrink, but project scopes and timelines may not.
To deliver robust results to clients on time and within budget, market research agencies must:
- Receive data instantly and analyse in-depth
- Reach any audience, anywhere, easily
- Source sample that provides strong value-for-money
That’s all much easier said than done. Fortunately, Savanta has the in-house expertise and resources to offer these key capabilities, and beyond.
With Savanta, you can:
- Leverage our proprietary technology and use real-time bespoke white-labelled dashboards – including custom cross tabs, infographic-style KPIs and data visualisation.
- Reach over 100m consumers and niche audiences – including business decision makers, youth and HNWIs – across 95 countries, connecting you to your desired audience at scale.
- Access a wealth of omnibuses – track attitudes and behaviours over time or ask your audience something specific. Surveys include our monthly business tracker and MPs panel, as well as our weekly public omnibus surveying more than 2,000 UK adults.
For a lower cost, high-value alternative to traditional research, there’s Savanta Essentials. This is the same quality and rigour you expect – just fuss-free, fast, and flexible. It’s a streamlined solution to support everything from one-off pitches to recurring customer satisfaction surveys, cost-effectively – useful, given the economic climate. For brand tracking, we offer BrandVue Essentials, which includes up to six months of consumer trend data taken from our very own market intelligence platform.
As a data, market research and advisory company, it’s safe to say we understand agencies. We know what you’re up against and the competition you face. Our dedicated team can help you do the seemingly impossible – more market research, with less budget.
For more information, please download our Savanta Essentials overview, or get in touch with one of our experts here.