A survey of 2,045 British adults on attitudes to the House of Lords.
- 76% think the Lords is out of tune with the will of the British people
- 79% think the House of Lords an ‘outdated throwback’
- 79% believe Lords is peopled by ‘cronies, retired or failed politicians’
- 58% believe House of Lords ‘wrong’ to try and thwart Brexit
- Only 17% believe the House of Lords should continue as it is
Date Published: 23/05/2018
Categories: Politics | UK
Client: We, The People
ComRes surveyed 2045 adults on 16-17 May 2018. Data were weighted to be representative of all GB adults and by past vote. ComRes is a member of the British Polling Council and abides by its rules.