Skip to Content
Get in touch

Universities UK Undergraduates Survey

A survey of UK university undergraduate students on their relationship with their university.

  • Around half (47%) of UK undergraduates say they regard themselves as a customer of their university, while the other half (53%) say they would not.
  • 87% of UK undergraduates say their university treats them fairly.
  • Two in five (41%) have experienced changes to lecturers providing their course while studying or before starting their course.

Date Published: 23/06/2017

Client: Universities UK

Methodology

ComRes interviewed 1,019 UK undergraduate students online on 12th -19th January 2017. Data were weighted to be representative of all UK undergraduates by year of study, gender and university type.

  1. Universities-UK-Undergraduates-Survey-Data-Tables 2.33 MB.