On Tuesday 30th November we hosted our latest webinar, exploring how UK businesses are readjusting in a post-pandemic world and the implications of Brexit.
Our research digs deeper to investigate exactly how businesses are changing in order to thrive and survive and what this means for the future.
As organisations face significant challenges to their financial and operational resilience, our research digs deeper to investigate exactly how businesses are changing in order to thrive and survive and what this means for the future.
The session was recorded, if you’d like to review or share the content please:
What we explored:
We used data from our Covid Trackers and UK Business Tracker, which provides a streamlined monthly overview monitoring the recovery, resilience and adaptation of UK businesses in a post pandemic and Brexit market. Our webinar highlighted:
1. A challenging business landscape impacting financial resilience
- Long-term impact of Covid-19
- Brexit and impact on bottom line
- Government confidence
2. What does the new normal look like?
- Hybrid business practices
- Attracting talent
- Future of business travel
3. Driving diversification and business confidence
- Navigating Brexit
- Future proofing businesses
- Changing technological needs
For more information about our UK Business Tracker please download our rate card and/or get in touch with one of our business experts here.