The pandemic has clearly had a devastating impact, with organisations facing significant challenges to their financial resilience, at a time when many charity services are seeing a dramatic increase in demand.
Charities have needed to be increasingly agile, adapting their communications, and finding workarounds to fundraising and service delivery. We are seeing a shift in charities’ focus, from finding solutions in the immediate term, to asking deeper questions about how their organisation will operate in the medium to longer term.
Join us on Wednesday 21st October at 9.00am as we host our latest webinar, highlighting how the charity sector can adapt and thrive in response to COVID 19.
- Olly Wright: Executive Vice President
- Nicola Marsh: Director
- Rachel Phillips: Director
What you’ll learn:
- How the Covid-19 pandemic has impacted on the financial resilience of the charity sector
- Changes to donor behaviours, and how they vary by charity types
- Changes to supporters’ drivers to donate to specific charities and causes
- Wider supporter engagement behaviours and strategies to encourage supporter involvement
Date & time:
Wednesday 21st October
To register for the event please click here:
If you are unable to attend the webinar but would like more information please do get in touch at [email protected]