Our Youth Practice Question Time series is a new initiative brought to you by our Youth Practice, and designed to give brands the opportunity to listen in to the conversations of their young audiences. We uncover the trends, habits and attitudes that are shaping purchase-decisions of Gen Z.
About the event
At our first event, we focused in on the subject of drinking and socialising, steering discussions around:
- How do young people socialise and who do they socialise with?
- What do they drink?
- How does behaviour and drink preference differ as they journey throughout the night?
These discussions identified several key opportunities for brands operating within the drinks sector. Download our report below to read more about these opportunities and learn how you can capitalise on them by catering to the needs of your young audiences.
More from the series
Our series will cover:
- March 2023: drinking & socialising (report available to download)
- April 2023: fashion & beauty (register for free here)
- May 2023: eating and casual dining (registration opening soon)
Download the report below