Following the launch of our coronavirus consumer trackers in both the UK and the US, Savanta will be running a bi-weekly B2B Coronavirus Survey & Tracker which will initially focus on the UK only.
This will offer businesses the opportunity to access and understand the current opinions, attitudes and behaviours of UK business owners and decision makers towards COVID-19, together with plans for how they will adapt their businesses going forward to mitigate the impact of any future crises.
The tracker will monitor attitudes and behaviours surrounding COVID-19 with 5 key topics covered: business operations, service demand, confidence, budgets and future strategies.
In addition to over 20 standard questions, the tracker also provides businesses with an opportunity to ask a range of bespoke questions, from single choice to rankings and open text boxes, meaning questions are not limited to simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ options. This flexibility allows for as much or as little detail as needed.
Once results are received, our team deliver the findings in raw format, accompanied by charted key take-outs.
Which businesses are included?
Our team of experts draw upon the knowledge of over 250 UK SME business owners and directors (0-249 employee size) and over 250 UK business decision-makers at mid-large companies (250+ employees). With respondents spanning all industries and regions, the tracker can keep up with even the most challenging questions that our current environment presents.
The process uses unrivalled quality control measures, which means results stand up to scrutiny.
About the survey and tracker
The survey covers 5 main areas:
- What have businesses done in response to COVID-19?
- How is COVID-19 impacting demand from customers and revenues?
- How confident are they in the future of their business and industry?
- What impact is the crisis having on spend with suppliers?
- What actions will they take to protect themselves from similar future crises?
A series of questions on each of these areas will be covered bi-weekly, presenting businesses with an up-to-date picture of this ever-changing situation.
- Bi-weekly data file – questions cut by key demographics and firmographics
- Bi-weekly PowerPoint summaries – a short deck including our team’s key take-outs on the most striking results of the week
As research experts, we hope our survey and tracker will inform and inspire decision making across sectors.
If you would like to know more, to purchase detailed data or analysis, or would like to ask your own questions, please click here.