Essentials are a suite of market research products that are designed to offer a simple, cost-effective alternative to answering critical business objectives.
The Savanta Essentials Concept test product determines the strengths and weaknesses for optimising new concept ideas to deliver in-market success. Specifically helping you to:
- Identify which concept is the best performing within as little as 24 hours
- Identify purchase intent across concepts
- Evaluate its Concept Potential Measure (CPM) score benchmarked against the competition
- Understand strengths and weaknesses of the concept/message/pack
- Include audience profile/targeting
- Validate the proposition to take forward to next stage of development
Leverage Savanta’s Concept Potential Measure score (CPM) so that you can understand how good your idea is compared to thousands of others. Over time, build up a benchmark library of all your concepts.
Speed of delivery
Working within consistent modules speeds up all elements of the process. Results can be turned around in as a little as 24-hours.
A cost effective, high value alternative
Essentials allows you to run your core projects at a low cost in a post-pandemic and economically uncertain market.
Online dashboard with easy-to-understand set of deliverables.
Questionnaire designed by our Concept Development experts
Find out more
Prove your genius with our research and insight tools you need to win the pitch and deliver successful campaigns.Contact us
Knowledge centerView more
5 ways to successfully launch and promote healthy products
What does the future of the FMCG sector hold?
Business banking – the digital war
The sweet success of Cadbury
Get in touch
If you’d like to speak with one of our experts right now, please call: +44 (0) 20 7632 3434