August 3, 2021
Savanta launches new additions to Essentials range:
Creative testing, employee experience & stakeholder perception offers now available
Savanta Essentials is a modular suite of research products offering a low cost, high value alternative to traditional research and insights, designed to provide the same quality and rigour you’d expect, just fuss-free, fast, and flexible.
The latest additions to the Essentials range include:
- Creative testing: Designed to prove your creative works before you release it, with fast testing across target markets
- Employee Experience: Created to help build and test effective strategies that drive employee engagement and retain top talent
- Stakeholder Perceptions: Developed to understand sentiment and priorities to build effective stakeholder engagement strategies
The new tools are designed to build on the existing Essentials offer which currently includes:
- Brand tracking: A simple but smart solution to track your brand across all the major metrics you need
- Campaign evaluation: Helping to demonstrate the ROI of a campaign, by measuring uplifts in awareness, perceptions, and behaviours, including purchase intent
- Concept testing: Evaluating ideas to identify the winning concepts to outsmart the competition
- Pitch Winner: Validating ideas amongst consumers adding confidence and credibility to your pitches
- BrandVue Essentials: Allowing users to access six months of consumer trend data to help solve specific business challenges with a one-off cost
Savanta Essentials enables quick access to consumer panels, employee contact lists and key stakeholders to deliver actionable findings, combined with benchmarked data, within as little as 24 hours. With full operational set-up and support, it provides an extensive range of tools that help clients to use research on a regular basis and feel informed and inspired to make the right decisions.
Adam Goddard, EVP Agencies Consumer Insight & Strategy, Savanta comments: “Research should be an ongoing iterative process and doesn’t need to be an expensive and drawn-out affair. Our latest Essentials products further ensures research can be central to driving strategy, helping brands and agencies understand how behaviours are evolving over time to gain and retain a competitive advantage.”
Get in Touch
Make a start by telling us a little about what you're looking for.